JCFS seeks motivated individuals from diverse social, economic, ethnic, academic and geographic backgrounds, and students who can bring their own diversity and experience into the classroom. Applications are assessed on an individual basis. The screening process considers the applicant’s academic records, English proficiency, recommendation letter(s) as well as the admissions interview. Admission is selective and students are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure sufficient time for application review, visa processing, and moving preparations.Apply Now
- Spring semester: Dec. 30, 2021
- Fall semester: July 15, 2021
Application Requirements (Documents)
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL iBT (not required if degree is from a high school located in a country where English is the official language). You must bring the original copy after receiving admissions from JCFS.
- Copy of passport (photo page), must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Personal essay/statement – Why are you interested in JCFS?
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of 18,000 USD in your bank account.
- Original transcripts and degree certificate/diploma - Validated copies of transcripts. If you are from one of the following countries, you must submit an apostilled or a Korean embassy certified copy of the transcripts and diploma/degree certificate (China, Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Myanmar, Mongolia, Thailand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Ghana, Iran, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Egypt, Peru, Guinea, Mali, Ethiopia, Uganda, Cameroon). Mid-year transcripts are acceptable for those who are about to graduate.
- Letter of recommendation – One letter of recommendation is required
- If you have work experience, submitting a resume/CV will be helpful but this is optional
- List of extracurricular activities and awards is optional